Today, 2.2 billion people lack access to safe drinking water and 4.2 billion people lack access to decent sanitation facilities. Unsafe hygiene practices are common, exacerbating the impacts on people’s health. The impact on child mortality rates is severe, with over 297 000 children under the age of five die each year from diarrhoeal infections caused by inadequate sanitation, inadequate hygiene, or contaminated drinking water.
The benefits of better drinking water can only be fully appreciated if there is also access to improved sanitation and adherence to basic hygiene practices. Aside from the apparent benefits of being hydrated and healthy, access to water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) have far-reaching socioeconomic consequences, particularly for women and girls.
We hope to achieve the following goals through our programs:
- Construct water systems for restrooms.
- Digging of sewerage systems and covers.
- Provide trash management systems.
- Educate people on the importance of basic hygiene.
- We take a comprehensive approach, and our water and hygiene programs assist to guarantee that the houses we construct have safe, enough amenities for families to be healthy and enjoy their lives to the fullest.
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
Or email us :
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.